Nose job procedure from beginning to end
Nose job procedure from beginning to end : What is a rhinoplasty procedure? Probably it’s the most common question among people who want to change their appearance with cosmetic surgeries. Cosmetic surgeries especially nose jobs are very common these days, so knowing the procedure is very important.
Statistics show that people from middle east countries or even some European or Asian countries travel to Iran to receive these kinds of services in Iran. It’s probably because of the low costs and proficiency of the doctors. In this article, we want to speak about the nose job procedure to give you more information about it.
Why knowing rhinoplasty procedure is so important?
The purposes of nose surgeries can be different. They can be done because of some problems like breathing problems, or to changing appearance that both of them can improve the self-confidence of individuals. That’s why you should know more about it. Before the surgery, you should speak about your expectations with your chosen doctor. After that, if you are intended to do that, the doctor should explain more about the details of the surgery.
How rhinoplasty is done?: steps of rhinoplasty
The procedure of rhinoplasty depends on different factors. It can be done in different ways with various methods. These methods are depending on the form of the patient nose and his or her ideal nose form.
- Anesthesia: this stage depends on the difficulty and complexity of the surgery. It can be done with local Anesthesia by injects pain-numbing medications into nasal tissue, or general Anesthesia by inhaling the medications through a small tube in the patient’s hand, neck, or chest.
- Type of nose job and nose incision: Rhinoplasty is performed in both open and closed forms according to the anatomy of the nose and the changes that must be applied, according to the physician. In closed surgery, fewer changes are made to the nose and the operation is lighter than in open surgery. In this type of operation, the incisions are hidden inside the nose and are usually performed on an outpatient basis. Another method is revision surgery. In this procedure, the entire strip of thin tissue that separates the nostrils (septum) is cut, and a small incision is seen under the nose from the outside. Through this incision, the skin that covers the bones and cartilage of the nose is gently lifted so that the surgeon can rearrange and redesign the bones and cartilage under the skin.
- Deformation of the structure of the nose: In the process of rhinoplasty, even for large noses, the surgeon may need extra cartilage to transplant the nose. This cartilage is removed from the middle wall of the nose and, if necessary, from the cartilage of the ear.
More steps of rhinoplasty
- Correction of the shape of the nose: If the nasal septum is crooked and the nose is so-called deviated; The deviated nose operation is performed and during the operation, this deviation is corrected and the defects of the shape of the nose are eliminated. This change also improves a person's breathing.
- Completing the operation and closing the incision: When the structure and shape of the nose changes to the desired shape, the skin and covering on the nose are returned and the incision is sutured according to its type. If other incisions need to be made due to the extent of the operation, they will be incised in the natural folds of the nose so that the traces are less visible.
- Postoperative care and observation of results: According to the recommendation and preference of the nasal doctor, after the atelier operation, it is placed on the nose and the nose is bandaged. The intensity of this dressing depends on the surgeon's procedure and discretion. After the operation, if you receive anesthesia, you will be in the recovery room. In this room, the staff monitors your return to wakefulness. Depending on the doctor and the complexity of the operation, you may be discharged the same day or spend the night in the hospital. However, people who are operated on in the clinic are usually discharged a few hours after the operation.
The recovery period after surgery
This period can be the most important section of all of this procedure. You’re caring and attention is vital for an ideal outcome. After the surgery, for two or three weeks strumas are natural. For the tip of the nose, it can be continued till six months. So remember that the overall outcome will appear after six months to one year.
Approximately about six weeks you should avoid doing hard activities, but after two weeks can do your routine jobs.
Best ages for rhinoplasty surgery
There is no limitation about age for a nose job, but it’s better to do that after completion of nose growing. Usually, till age 22 nose appearance can change, so it’s better to wait for that age.
Important points that you should know before rhinoplasty
- If you are using assurance services before the surgery ask about the cost that you can receive from them.
- If you are using aspirin or medications like that, you should interrupt the use one week before surgery
- You shouldn’t use cigarettes two weeks before and after rhinoplasty because it can increase the length of the recovery period.
Questions that you should ask from your doctor
When you decide to do a nose job and visit your doctor, it’s so important to be an active part of the conversation and ask every detail that you need to know about surgery, and it’s before and after considerations. It leads both of you to the same point of view about the rhinoplasty procedure. It also helps you to a true understanding of the outcomes and risks of this procedure. In this part, we have listed some of the most important questions that lead you to make the right decision and chose a proficient doctor.
- Am I a good candidate for a nose job?
- Are my expectations logical and true about my purpose and outcome of the rhinoplasty?
- Do you have before and after surgery images of your patients?
- Do scars remain on my skin?
- Which kind of Anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What are the costs of the whole procedure from beginning till the end?
- What can I do to see the best result?
- How long is my recovery period and when can I back to work and my normal routine?
- What are the risks and problems of these kinds of surgeries?
- How can I control these problems
- What can I do if the results don’t satisfy me in the future?
Expectations on day of surgery
Rhinoplasty surgery can be done in hospitals or clinics. Usually, doctors ask your opinion about the place of that. You should have a company to help you after the surgery and provide medications. Nose job procedure from beginning to end .
Iran is the best destination for rhinoplasty, with the cheapest price and the most professional surgeons. For more information and to see the Mediranco packages, read the nose job in Iran page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Body contouring refers to a set of procedures designed to sculpt and shape the body, often involving the…
Breastfeeding is a beautiful and natural process that fosters a strong bond between a mother and her child…