Infertility and its impacts on couples’ lives
Infertility treatments in Iran – Infertility has become one of the most problematic issues that couples may confront. Big lives are reliant on children, having them is crucial to stabilize the family and increase its intimacy, this factor has made infertility a threat to marriages. Every day lots of marriages get ruined because of either the wife or husband’s infertility. We are here to tell you the good news that at this age there is no worry about infertility, with modern medications and treatments it would be easily cured.
Infertility is a worldwide phenomenon, the couple’s infertility rate is around 10-20 percent worldwide, and any couple who is without no pregnancy while not using any contraception for over a year is considered to be infertile.
First, the doctor would ask you for your medical history and physical condition, there would be also questions about your sexual history. These files are essential for the doctor to determine whether you are infertile or not.
For men, a physical exam and sperm analysis are taken to assess sperm productivity. Women are also first examined with their physical condition, the doctor would then make sure that they are ovulating and that their ovaries are releasing eggs, an ultrasound or X-ray device is used in this procedure. A blood test is also taken from you to evaluate your hormone level.
Cost of Infertility treatments in Iran
The cost of infertility treatments can vary depending on the chosen method and additional options. For instance, the widely used IVF procedure in Iran typically ranges from 1,200€ to 2,500€. Several factors influence this cost, such as the doctor’s fees, the fertility clinic’s facilities and location, expenses for fertility medications, laboratory tests, the number of ultrasounds, consultation charges, and decisions regarding donor sperm or eggs, among others. Accurate cost evaluation should follow the diagnosis of the underlying problem.
To obtain up-to-date information on infertility treatment prices in Iran for 2022, you can consult Mediranco’s financial team, ensuring you have a clear understanding of the expenses associated with your specific situation.
What exactly causes infertility?
It’s essential to evaluate the causes of infertility to determine which partner is affected. The misconception that infertility is solely related to women is incorrect. Both partners should undergo evaluation at infertility clinics. In women, infertility often results from issues with ovulation, the monthly process of egg release from the ovaries. Some problems completely halt ovulation, preventing egg release, while others cause occasional ovulation during specific cycles. Understanding the root cause is crucial for devising an effective treatment plan tailored to the unique needs of the individuals involved.
Why choose Iran for infertility treatment?
In the infertility field, Iran has the greatest successful results, and annually a lot of couples are having their own child by innovative methods. Iran’s most important benefit is its skilled infertility specialists and subspecialists as well as providing treatment offers with the highest quality and lower costs in comparison with regional rivals.
If you search the medical articles you may see that a lot of these articles are worked on in Iran. You may experience the fastest diagnosis process and then treatment options following it.
Mediranco is one of the medical tourism centers in Iran that provides you with unbelievable offers. You can have a consultation with an infertility Expert and get information about different methods of infertility treatment. Mediranco works with the best medical centers and has achieved brilliant results for years. You can compare options and services we have provided for you with affordable prices and then make decisions. In Mediranco it is our motto to make today’s couples, happy parents in the future. Trust us you will not be regretful.
Ovulation problems can be caused by various reasons like:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid problems: both types of thyroid problems including an overactive thyroid gland and an underactive thyroid gland can affect the ovulation process
- Premature ovarian failure: where the ovaries stop working before the age of 40
- Scarring from surgery
- Pelvic surgery: any kind of surgery in the pelvic area can damage and scar the fallopian tubes(tiny tubes which link the ovaries to the womb)
- Cervical surgery: cervix surgeries are able to cause scarring or shorten the cervix (the neck of the womb).
- Medicines and drugs: various types of medications can cause problems in ovulation normal process as the side effects like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)neuroleptic medicines, chemotherapy, spironolactone and …
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: any type of infection of the upper female genital tract( including the womb, fallopian tubes, and ovaries). These infections are often caused by sexually transmitted infections known as STIs.
- Sterilisation: this phrase involves blocking the fallopian tubes to make it impossible for an ovule to travel to the womb so you won’t have any children. It’s barely reversible. In women who have had sterilisation reversed, they will not necessarily be able to have a child.
- Endometriosis: is a condition where small pieces of the womb lining tissue which is called endometrium start growing in other places, especially in the ovaries. This unusual growth can damage the ovaries or fallopian tubes and cause fertility issues.
- Fibroids: Non-cancerous growths of womb cells are known as fibroids. In some cases, they may prevent a fertilized ovule from attaching itself to the womb’s tissue or they may block a fallopian tube.
Some other reasons which are related to the male sex are:
- Semen and sperm problems: The most common cause of infertility in male sex is poor-quality semen (the semen is the fluid that contains sperm and is ejaculated during sex). There are different reasons for abnormal semen, A lack of sperm, Sperm that are not moving properly, Abnormal sperm.
- Testicles: The testicles are specialized organs that produce and store sperms. If testicles are damaged, it can seriously affect the quality of the semen. The damage can happen as a result of various reasons like An infection of the testicles, Testicular cancer, Testicular surgeries, congenital defects, undescended testicles, or any type of injuries to the testicles.
- Sterilisation: Some men choose to have a vasectomy in order to prevent having children. Vasectomy involves cutting and sealing off the tiny tubes that carry sperm out of the testicles called the vas deferens. So the semen will no longer contain any sperm.
- Ejaculation disorders: A common issue that men can experience is ejaculation problems that can make it very difficult for them to release semen during sex.
- Hypogonadism: Hypogonadism is an abnormally low level of testosterone (the male sex hormone which causes sperm-producing). Hypogonadism can be caused by a tumor, taking illegal medications, or Klinefelter syndrome.
- Medicines and drugs: various types of medicines can sometimes cause infertility problems like herbal remedies, sulfasalazine, anabolic steroids, and …
Infertility treatments in Iran methods
There are different solutions to this reproductive defect, it could differ in men and women.
Treating male infertility methods
If you are diagnosed with varicocele (Enlargement of scrotum veins), surgery could help you by sealing off the scrotum veins and directing the blood into your normal veins.
In order to cure infections existent in your reproductive organs, this method will be effective.
If the low or high level of specific hormones has made you infertile, this treatment would be the best for you.
In women also, there are some almost identical steps to treat infertility:
To obviate the blockage problems (such as endometriosis) that emerged in areas like the fallopian tube.
These prescribed drugs would help you restore your normal hormone level and ovulate.
Infertility could also be cured with the help of new reproductive assist technology called ART. There are several kinds of ART:
IUI (intrauterine insemination):
Sperm is taken and is then posed directly in the woman’s uterus when it is releasing eggs.
IVF (in vitro fertilization):
Sperms and eggs are grown in the laboratory for 3-5 days, after that, the embryo will be placed in the woman’s uterus.
GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer) and ZIFT (zygote intrafallopian transfer): In GIFT Sperm and egg are collected in the fallopian tube, in ZIFT, the egg after fertilization is put into the tube for 24 hours.
Many types of treatments such as Ovulation Induction, IVF, IVM, IMSI, ICSI, IUI, PGD, assisted hatching, reproductive surgery, and surrogacy are available in Iran.
Infertility treatments in Iran
If you and your partner have problems with fertility, you can have an online consultation with the Mediranco health tourism company about infertility treatments in Iran. Our experts will explain the process of diagnosis and treatment. Don’t be worried you can have your own beloved child.