Popular Cosmetic Procedures
Popular Cosmetic Procedures
What is iran plastic surgery?
When you think of plastic surgery, what comes to mind? Is it high-priced procedures in Beverly Hills to make movie stars more glamorous?
“Plastic Surgery” is a method of reconstructing or restoring body portions, by manipulating tissues for the management of injury or for the reason of enhancing the physical beauty.
“Plastic Surgery” originates from the Greek word plastikos, which means “to mold” or “to form.”
The field of plastic surgery is known for aesthetic or cosmetic surgery, which is the improvement of an individual's appearance for aesthetic purposes. Plastic surgery has two main categories, the cosmetic plastic surgery and the reconstructive plastic surgery.
In today’s culture, plastic surgery has become very popular in this society. When people think of plastic surgery, they think of cosmetic surgery. Although both plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery deal with enhancing a person’s body, the training, research, and the goals for patients are different. Therefore, both specialties are entirely different from one another.
Plastic surgery is used for medical purposes or to reconstruct an issue; on the other hand, cosmetic surgery is used to enhance the appearance of a person. Although there is a great difference between both procedures, there are many benefits to undergo them.
Let’s explore some of basic types of plastic surgery
Reconstructive SurgeryThe simple way to define reconstructive surgery is a surgical option to restore form and function of the body. Most often, reconstructive surgery is needed after some type of disease or trauma to the body. Some of the most common examples include:
Breast reconstruction – A surgery for women who have had all or part of a breast removed (mastectomy), usually because of breast cancer. Trauma reconstruction – Imagine you’ve been in a serious car accident and suffered a bad injury, such as a acute franction, a severed limb, a severe facial injury or burns — all of these types of trauma can lead to reconstructive plastic surgery in Iran by a plastic surgeon.
Skin cancer removal – Cancerous growths or lesions of the skin may need to be removed by plastic surgery in Iran, which can be done by a plastic surgeon using specific techniques to preserve your health and appearance.
Hand and Wrist SurgeryDid you know that many plastic surgeons have specific training to help restore function of the fingers, hands and wrist by plastic surgery? Specially, hand surgery can treat:
Carpal tunnel syndrome – A suffering condition caused by pressure to the median nerve within the wrist. You might feel pain, tingling, numbness or weakness.
Arthritis – Whether due to an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or simple wear and tear, arthritis can have a significant effect on your hands and wrists. Over time, it can deform your fingers and impair movement.
Trauma –surgeons can treat injuries including broken bones, torn ligaments, and cut tendons or nerves in plastic surgery.
Cosmetic SurgeryAesthetic or Cosmetic surgery is a type of procedure that reshapes your body in order to improve your appearance and beauty. Because cosmetic surgery is elective, it is generally not covered by health insurance. The most common examples include:
Breast augmentation – A surgery that uses either saline or silicone implants or fat from other zones of the body to increase the size of your boobs or restore breast volume after weight reduction or pregnancy.
Tummy tuck – Also called an abdominoplasty, the tummy tuck removes profusion fat and skin from the abdomen area creating a smoother and firmer profile.
Liposuction – A procedure that reshapes and slim parts of the body by removing fat deposits. Most common areas of the body on which this procedure is done are the thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen and waist.
Nonsurgical ProceduresThese types of procedures don’t require a trip to the operating room and can be performed by your plastic surgeon to help improve your appearance and they are anti-aging. Two of the most common nonsurgical procedures performed by plastic surgeons are:
Botox injections – Botulinum toxin is an injection that blocks nerve signals to the muscles and temporarily reduces or eliminates frown lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet near the eyes and elsewhere on the face.
Dermal fillers – These injectable fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness. Some types of fillers include collagen, polylactic acid and polyalkylimide.
Plastic surgery in iran techniques
There are many different techniques used to perform cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures in Iran, including the following:
- Endoscopic surgery
- Flap surgery
- Laser surgery
- Skin graft
- Tissue expansion
Endoscopic surgery is performed with an endoscope, a tubular probe that has a tiny camera and a bright light, which is inserted into a small incision. Images from the camera are transmitted back to a screen, which the surgeon watches while manipulating the endoscope inside the body. The endoscope is a device to assist the surgeon during surgical procedures. Instruments to actually perform the surgery are inserted through different incision(s).
Flap surgery involves transporting healthy, live tissue from one location of the body to another - often to areas that have lost skin, fat, muscle movement, and/or skeletal support. There are several different types of flap surgery methods that may be utilized, depending upon the location of the flap and the structures that need to be repaired..
Lasers used in plastic surgery in Iran often provide for minimal bleeding, bruising, and scarring. There are many different types of lasers that may be utilized, depending upon the purpose and location of the surgery to be performed. Consult your physician/surgeon in Iran to determine if laser surgery, and which type, is most appropriate for you.
A skin graft may be used to cover skin that has been damaged and/or is missing. This surgical procedure involves removing healthy portions of skin from one part of the body to restore normal appearance and/or function to another portion of the same body.
A tissue expansion is a surgical procedure that involves inserting a balloon-like device (called an expander) under the skin. The expander then slowly secretes liquid into the area to be repaired to actually stretch and expand the skin. This serves the function of "growing" extra skin to repair nearby lost or damaged skin.
How much is plastic surgery in Iran?
Plastic surgery in Iran can be one way to save a lot of money on your cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures. The costs of plastic surgery in Iran can be much cheaper than the same operations in the United States and other countries.
Iran is a popular destination for medical tourism for people all over the world. Many people choose Iran for their plastic surgery, based on its exceptional medical facilities. But the main reason most people choose to get their plastic surgery in Iran is because of the lower prices for medical care.
The right plastic surgery procedure could make you look—and feel—like perfection. But taking the time to do your research is key, as there are renowned and talented plastic surgeons all over the world who can help you look your best at an affordable price. It’s no wonder that so many people are choosing to undergo a variety of plastic surgery in Iran.
If you have been thinking about plastic surgery but the doctors in your home country are too expensive, or if you are hoping to find the best doctor and medical facility for your needs, looking abroad could be a wise move.
If the factor of quality is important for you and you would like to obtain favorable results, you should know that Iran is equipped with numerous clinics and hospitals in which renowned surgeons perform plastic surgery with the highest quality. The surgery results are simulated by the surgeon and proceed provided that you are satisfied with the simulated results. All these facilities are provided with lower costs compared to all other regions of the world. In the following, you can compare rhinoplasty costs in Iran and other regions of the world. nose job also known as Rhinoplasty! According to NBC News: “nose jobs in Iran start at around $2,000 — considerably less than the $3,000 to $15,000 they tend to cost in the U.S” that shows why so many tourists choose Iran as their destination when they are planning to get a liposuction, tummy tuck and other kinds of cosmetic or plastic surgeries.
Plastic surgery cost in iran on 2020Due to the corona virus crisis in the 2020 all over the world, tourism industry experience very bad silence and no passengers to travel, no one made decision to plan a trip,it is the worse year for tourism,but a good news is you can postpone the plan of travel not cancel it,even for treatment.also a good plan needs a budget to come in reality.it is difficult to say anything about plastic surgeries cost in 2020 around the world based on cancelation of all unnecessary surgeries, but it's predictable. we hope not to increase our prices more than 20%. The plastic surgeries cost in Iran in 2019 did not have much changes, we hope to fix the plastic surgeries cost in 2020 for who want to plan the medical travel in 2020. Hope to see you soon.
7 important tips before plastic surgery in iran
Here are some tips:
1. Choose a reputable surgeon and check their credentials.
2. After getting the surgeon's opinion, make your own decisions, and resist being persuaded to opt for something you did not previously want.
3. Get full information about the plastic surgery and weigh up all the pros and cons beforehand.
4. Be aware of any risks and side effects, for example, will this need redoing in 6 months?
5. Choose the right moment, avoiding, for example,it is not a good idea to have plastic surgery the time around a stressful event, such as changing jobs, bereavement, having a baby, or moving house.
6. Never seek plastic surgery to please or impress anyone else.
7. Beware of non-refundable deposits, and be prepared to change your mind.
Advantages of iran plastic surgery
There are so many advantages to having plastic surgery especially when it is performed by a highly skilled surgeon. Plastic surgery can restore balance, improve proportions, and create symmetry. Body contouring surgeries such as liposuction and tummy tuck can help you get a more youthful contour. Improving your facial appearance through a facelift or eyelid lift can revitalize your look and give you a confidence boost.
In general, the physical results of plastic surgery can have a very positive effect on your self-image, which can translate into advantages like increased energy, improved social skills, and more smiling! Plastic surgery is also an amazing way that can be used to help patients with physical abnormalities. In some cases, plastic surgery can have health benefits, too — for instance when breast reduction is performed to minimize back pain.
Disadvantages of iran plastic surgery
As with any type of surgery,you should be aware of them. Risks of plastic surgery contain necrosis (skin death), infection, hematoma, asymmetry, delayed healing, numbness/tingling, dimpling/puckering of the skin, blood clots, anesthesia complications, seroma (fluid collection), and nerve damage. Your surgeon will discuss all of the potential risks with you during your visit and let you know what you can do to improve your surgical outcome. If you have certain conditions that may increase your risk (such as a history of cancer, heart problems, or excess weight), your surgeon may recommend you choose another option.
There is a risk of plastic surgery regarding the surgeon. You have quite a lot of pressure to choose the right surgeon for you. They must be experienced and have good reviews. It can sometimes be difficult to find someone you can trust with the surgery, as your life and appearance lies in their hands. This can be an off-putting factor for some.
Want to learn more about the benefits of plastic surgery and professional surgeon? Schedule your appointment at Mediranco. Simply give us a call at +98 21 66410180 .
Recovery from plastic surgery in iran
- How long will it take?
- Will I be able to take care of my children?
- How can I tell if everything’s healing the way it is supposed to?
Being aware about recovery helps ensure that your newly refined shape continues to look its best. While you’ll have to take a break from your busy lifestyle, it’s well worth it to invest this time in yourself.
What can you do to improve your chances of an effortless recovery?
- Follow your surgeon's instructions. If you find yourself asking for an exception to the rule, such as exercising earlier than recommended or taking a medication on a "don't take" list, think about what you are asking. Do you want your surgeon to cut corners? If the answer is no, then expect the same from yourself.
- For outpatient surgery, line up someone who can pick you up on time. Ambulatory surgery centers don't have the staffing to accommodate latecomers, and you may be charged.
- If your plastic surgeon asks you to have a caretaker, make arrangements in advance.
- If you are responsible for others, such as children or parents, arrange for someone else to care for them so you can take care of yourself.
- Be patient. Healing takes time. Swelling doesn't go down right away, scars are pink while they heal, and your final results may not be evident for weeks, even months.
- If you have questions, call. Sometimes a simple question can touch on a very important issue.
10 Tips For Post-operation Plastic Surgery CareNow a days, a lot of plastic surgery procedures are non surgical. But plastic surgery is still surgery – and even relatively simple procedures like V-shape facelift often require recovery and healing periods.
To help you better understand the plastic surgery recovery process, The Mediranco has put together this list of 10 recovery tips. By using these tips and your loved ones help for post-operative care, you can recover more quickly, and get back to your normal life!
1. Just Follow Your Doctor’s Instructions exactly Potential post-op side-effects may occur immediately after your operation. Because of this, it is very important to follow all of your surgeon's post-operative instructions. You will be supplied with a comprehensive packet of post-operative instructions. Be sure to follow these instructions to ensure a healthy recovery and eliminate potential risks. Ask your plastic surgeon all of your questions about your recovery process and specifics.
2. Arrange your support after surgery: Not only will you need assistance after your surgery but you will also need a driver to take you to and from your procedure as you will not be able to drive. Don't wory we arrange you a driver to take you to and from clinic or hospital. Also, you’re probably going to be out of normal life for at least a week after a plastic surgery procedure. Inform your family and friends about your upcoming surgery, and make sure that you have a support system in place. In Mediranco we answer all your needs,if you are alone in your medical travel,you can request a nurse to help you recover better after plastic surgery in Iran.The first 2-3 days after surgery will be the most difficult as you may experience uncomfortable soreness.
3. Be Ready To Take Time Off Of Work: You’re probably going to have to take a week or two off of work after your procedure. This means you may have to plan your plastic surgery in Iran around your available vacation days.
4.Keep Yourself Occupied and relax: When you’re recovering from plastic surgery, it’s important that you limit your activity and relax. Let the recovery process take place.recovery may take longer if not follow instructions. Keep yourself occupied. Check a few books out.this time is a great chance for you to relax and take things easy for a little while being patient in this step is very important.
5. Maintain A Healthy Diet – Start a Meal Plan: Limit your activity, you may not be able to run to the grocery store and cook a big meal for yourself for a little while, so prep ahead of time. Remember, a nutritious, high-calorie diet helps speed up your recovery. If you can, try to have friends and family prepare ready-to-eat meals for you, so that you can eat well without having to cook on your own.
6. Avoid Exercise Or Overexertion: After You're cleared from plastic surgery, don't overexerting yourself, or intense exercise. Post-plastic surgery recovery involves a lot of healing from sutures and incisions. excessive exercise can cause damage to wounds that are still healing.
7. Water! Important roll: Suffecient hydration is essential for the post-op plastic surgery care. Drinking plenty of water helps replenish the fluids lost during surgery.
8. Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure: Minimize your exposure to the sun. You want to avoid any sun damage to your skin or scar tissue by minimizing sun exposure, wearing sunblock, and wearing the appropriate clothing to protect against harmful UV rays. Since you may be wearing compression garments, you also want to avoid excessive heat so you are not sweating in your garment. Too much sun can also dehydrate you, which certainly doesn't help tip #7!
9.Don’t Be Discouraged By The After-Effects Of plastic surgery: After plastic surgery, you will probably feel some swelling, bruising, and minimal scarring (depending on the surgery). Don’t let these upset you. If you follow your plastic surgeon's post-op instructions, you will start to see that these will dissipate – and you’ll see the full results of your plastic surgery procedure in no time. Just remember, recovery times will vary by surger type.
10.Everybody's recovery process will be different by the type: Be Patient, And Let Others Help You Recover! Be patient when recovering from plastic surgery, and rely on your plastic surgeon and support network to get you through the process. You’ll be back on your feet in no time, feeling more confident and ready to reveal the new you!