Overview of the Parsian Azadi Hotel
Tehran Parsian Azadi Hotel is one of the largest and tallest hotels in Iran, located in the north of Tehran.This 4-storey hotel is designed and built on an area of 5,000 square meters. Prior to the revolution, the hotel was known as Hyatt and was affiliated with the Hyatt Hotel Company. But after the revolution, it was renamed the Freedom Hotel and became owned by the Mostazfa’an Foundation. The location of the hotel is very special and it is located at the intersection of the two main Tehran highways, Chamran and Yadegar highways.
After nearly five years of designing and building, it is still a luxury and 5-star hotel.
Parsian Azadi Hotel Rooms
Tehran Parsian Azadi Hotel has a variety of luxurious rooms and suites, all of which have two panoramic views of Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
Explore the hotel’s suites and rooms below:
- Standard Room: Includes a bed (two single beds or a king size double bed), a toilet and a bathroom with a panoramic view of Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
- Twin or double room: Includes a bed (two single beds or a King Size double), a private bathroom and a bathtub with a view of Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
- Junior Suite: Includes king size double bed, a toilet and a bathroom fitted with a panoramic view of Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
- Royal Suite: Includes hall room, bedroom, kitchen, two bathrooms and a bathroom with a bathtub and a view of Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
- Duplex Suite: Two-floor suites including two bedrooms, living room with two bathrooms with panoramic views of the city of Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
- Presidential Suite: Two-floor suites including two bedrooms, a work room, a lounge, a living room and a dining room with three panoramic baths from Tehran or the Alborz Mountains.
- Disabled room: Includes a single bed (two single beds or a king size double bed), a toilet and a bathtub all designed in accordance with US ADA standards.
Restaurant and coffee shops
Tehran Parsian Azadi Hotel has several restaurants and coffee shops, each with its own features. The name of each restaurant indicates the Iranian or the food they serve.
The hotel's restaurants and cafes are as follows:
- Breakfast buffet
- Persian Restaurant
- Lunch and dinner buffet
- Italian Restaurant
- Italian Cafe
- Japanese Restaurant
Sports facilities of Parsian Azadi Hotel in Tehran
Parsian Azadi Hotel also offers sports and welfare services for its guests. Each of the following facilities are located in a quiet and cozy environment and are the best of their kind.
- Swimming pool
- Dry and steam sauna
- Cold water pool