Iran,The correct destination
All of your expectations are lived up as a perfect medical tourism destination. World-class hospital and medical centers, expert medical staff and surgeons, affordable prices and high quality services are the simple thing you need. All these positive matters in consideration of regular flights to all around the world, touristic facilities and amazing attractions, make Iran as the best medical tourism destination. Let’s check it out together and invite you to Iran. All patients must understand that surgery is an art and a science. Cosmetic surgical procedures have been repeated successfully countless times and are dependable when executed by skillful, experienced surgeons that I can assure you Iranian physicians are some of the most qualified in this field. ISPAS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) 2016 report (which only includes official surgeries statistics) shows Iran is in the top four countries performing rhinoplasty. Iran has the highest rate of rhinoplasty per person; about 1% of the world’s population resides in Iran while more than 4% of worldwide rhinoplasty are performing here and it’s growing.
All of your expectations are lived up as a perfect medical tourism destination. World-class hospital and medical centers, expert medical staff and surgeons, affordable prices and high quality services are the simple thing you need. All these positive matters in consideration of regular flights to all around the world, touristic facilities and amazing attractions, make Iran as the best medical tourism destination. Let’s check it out together and invite you to Iran.
Mediranco is a brand that you can trust
We accompany and support you in all steps. free consultation, visa facilities, accommodation and after operation follow up are some of our services for patients who trust us. We prepare multilingual support center to help you in proper language and complete transfer reach all locations that you need easily. We fulfill your needs proudly. Mediranco is a brand that you can trust. We cooperate with medical qualified professionals to ensure that our patients experience the highest quality service possible. Our patients are at the heart of everything we do and as a result, we’ve formed a carefully designed patient journey to ensure that each client who walks through our doors is treated with the best care available. We only cooperate with high-quality, internationally accredited clinics and hospitals in Iran, ensuring the quality of care before, during and after your treatment regardless of the procedure you’ll be undergoing. We do our best for you to be healthy at first and enjoyable travel to the beautiful Iran, we prepare all facilities to be comfortable and relax.
We accompany and support you in all steps. free consultation, visa facilities, accommodation and after operation follow up are some of our services for patients who trust us. We prepare multilingual support center to help you in proper language and complete transfer reach all locations that you need easily. We cooperate with medical qualified professionals to ensure that our patients experience the highest quality service possible. We fulfill your needs proudly.
What is heart valve replacement?
Sometimes a natural heart valve that is not working properly needs to be replaced surgically with a prosthetic valve. A prosthetic valve is a synthetic or tissue substitute for the natural valve. It is designed to mimic the natural valve’s normal opening and closing motions. A prosthetic valve can replace any of the heart valves – mitral, aortic, pulmonary or tricuspid. Prosthetic heart valves are divided into two basic categories: synthetic mechanical valves and biological valves, which are usually made of animal tissue.
Your doctor will discuss with you whether heart valve repair or replacement is more appropriate for your condition. Doctors often recommend heart valve repair when possible, as it preserves your heart valve and might preserve heart function. But sometimes valve replacement is necessary and the best option.
Doctors might also evaluate if you’re a candidate for minimally invasive heart surgery. Your doctor will discuss the benefits and risks of each procedure.
If you need heart valve surgery, if possible, choose a medical center that has performed many heart valve surgeries.
- Mechanical valves made of long-lasting metals, carbon, ceramics and plastic were the first to be used in valve replacement surgery. They have been refined and improved since being introduced in the 1960s.
- The major advantage of a mechanical valve is durability – they can last a long time.
- A fabric ring is used to sew the valve to heart tissue.
- Mechanical valves can lead to blood clots which may in turn cause a heart attack or stroke. To prevent clots, people with mechanical valves must take blood-thinning medications (anticoagulants) every day for the rest of their lives. This can have implications for women of childbearing age or for people who have a history of major bleeding. Depending on the type of blood thinners, you may require routine blood-testing to monitor your INR (international normalized ratio) to measure your blood’s tendency to clot.
- A mechanical valve makes a soft clicking sound when it closes. This can bother some people.
- Biological (also called bio prosthetic) or tissue valves are specially prepared natural valves that come from human donors or animals.
- Animal source valves (a xenograph) – usually cows or pigs – are similar to valves in the human heart. They are tolerated well and are less likely to form blood clots than mechanical valves.
- Human heart valves from a donated heart (an allograft or homograft) are tolerated well and tend to last longer than animal valves. Using human valves is uncommon.
- Valves can come from your own tissue (an autograft). In a Ross (or switch) procedure, your functioning pulmonary valve is used to replace your damaged aortic valve. Your pulmonary valve is then replaced with a donated one.
- People with biological valves need to take blood thinners in the short term.
- Biological valves are not as durable as mechanical valves. They are more durable in the aortic position and in older patients.
Why might I need heart valve repair or replacement surgery?
Valve repair or replacement surgery is done to correct the problems caused by one or more diseased heart valves.
If your heart valve(s) becomes damaged or diseased, you may have the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Edema (swelling) of the feet, ankles, or abdomen (belly)
- Rapid weight gain due to fluid retention
There may be other reasons for your healthcare provider to recommend heart valve repair or replacement surgery.
What are the risks of heart valve repair or replacement surgery?
Aortic valve repair and aortic valve replacement surgery risks vary depending on your health, the type of procedure and the expertise of your health care team. To minimize potential risk, aortic valve surgery should generally be performed at a center with a multidisciplinary heart team experienced in these procedures and that performs high volumes of aortic valve surgeries.
Risks associated with aortic valve repair and aortic valve replacement surgery may include:
- Blood clots
- Valve dysfunction in replacement valves
- Heart rhythm problems
Is there anything I can do to help speed up my recovery?
Each person’s recovery is subject to many factors, but here are some tips that can help.
Follow your doctor’s directions –
Refer to your instructions often, and remember that pain medication can also reduce inflammation and help you heal
Plan Your Nutrition
Eat a variety of healthy foods during your recovery. Good nutrition fuels healthy cell growth and repair.
Prepare meals before your surgery and freeze them for a family member or neighbor to heat for you during your recover but don’t worry about this matter because Mediranco has prepared great conditions for your recovery period in hotels of Iran.
Get your rest and accept help – Whether it’s a meal or help managing your day to day tasks, this is the time to accept help when it’s offered.
Plan your environment and reread your discharge instructions.
- Discuss your pain management routine with your physician.
- erify all medications. List and track your doses, too.
- e gentle and expect slow, steady progress.
- rrange your space and lay out clothes that are easy to put on even with limited mobility.
Aer aortic valve repair or aortic valve replacement surgery, you may eventually be able to return to daily activities, such as working, driving and exercise.
Y’ll still need to take certain medications and attend regular follow-up appointments with your doctor. You may have several tests to evaluate and monitor your condition.
Yr doctor and health care team may instruct you to incorporate healthy lifestyle changes — such as physical activity, a healthy diet, stress management and avoiding tobacco use — into your life to reduce the risk of future complications and promote a healthy heart.
Yr doctor may recommend that you participate in cardiac rehabilitation — a program of education and exercise designed to help you improve your health and help you recover after heart surgery.
How much does a heart valve implantation cost in Iran?
People from various parts travel to various countries, which offer excellent quality health care services. Iranian heart specialists hold highest scientific levels in assessment and treatment of cardiac disorders. Many hospitals and cardiac surgeons of Iran are renowned for doing most complex heart operations.
Surgery costs and insurance coverage vary widely but Heart surgeries doesn’t cost too much, for instance, valve replacement in Iran ranges from $1,500 to $4,000 and in the USA and Europe, it costs from $50,000 to $2, 50,000.
And don’t forget to get patient’s cost estimates and the name of person or contact number from:
- Your surgeon
- Your healthcare provider’s office (If separate)
- Your surgery center or hospital
- Your anesthesiologist
- Any home health care needed